There are 4 main kinds of waiver.
1. Horse Waiver
2. Animal Handling (Other Than Horse) Waiver
3. General Participant Waiver
4. Wife Carrying Wavier
Animal Handling and General Participant waivers have two kinds of form
· one for individuals (ie one person)
· one for bulk/group participants (eg a school group)
Please use for people participating in horse events.
Animal Handling (Other Than Horse) Waiver
Please use this waiver for people who are responsible for handling animals during the Show (eg competitors and/or people handling the animals for sheep shearing, cattle, chooks, etc.) There are only two exceptions to this:
· Dogs NSW – do not need to sign waivers as they are covered by their own insurance.
· Rodeo – they sign a General Participant Waiver instead with the event listed as “RODEO”.
General Participant Waivers
Please use for people participating in PHYSICAL events. For example, Rodeo, Young Farmers’ Challenge, Lawnmower, Wood Chop, vehicle races, etc.
Wife Carrying Waiver
Please use for entrants in the Wife Carrying Competition.
Pavilion entries DO NOT need to sign a waiver (eg cakes, veggies, photography,needlecraft, etc).